Avocado Chicken Salad


I love avocados.  Especially the avocados from Costco.  What is it with Costco and having the best produce?  My little boy loves chicken salad sandwiches for his lunches at school.  I decided to add some more ingredients to change it up a little and the result was fantastic!  I loved the avocado in this and it made the flavor on the sandwich amazing.  I was so excited that this turned out so yummy!

Rating: 5 stars  Difficulty of Recipe: 2 stars
Review:  I added these ingredients to my liking.  You can always add more and less to what your heart desires. :)  I am already excited to make them again!

Avocado Chicken Salad
  • 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken (about 3 chicken breasts)
  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 1 teaspoon freshly chopped cilantro
  • 1 large avocado diced
  • 2 tsp lime juice
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon pepper
1.  Add the above ingredients together.  Serve in croissants, pitas, with tortilla chips, whatever you would like!

Stay up to date with The Recipe Critic!
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Google +

Post a Comment

0 Comments